HLL Lifecare Limited is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Deputy Manager (Latex Technology)
• Planning & Execution of experiments
• Coordinating a team towards the goal
• Preparing new project proposals
• Preparation of project reports & presentation
• Demonstrate the developed process in manufacturing plants
• Ability to independently handle latex based product development
• Testing, Quality Control, documentation of technology transfer
Maximum Age: 50 Years as on 01.05.2021
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs. 16,400 –40,500/-(Deputy Manager (E1)) (under revision)
Annual CTC: Rs.7.9 lakhs (Non-Metro) (Dy. Manager) (approx.) at the minimum of the scale.
Consolidated pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement): 25,000 – 45,000/- (Deputy Manager (E1) per month.
(The consolidated pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by the candidate. The consolidated pay will be inclusive of all allowances and benefits).
Essential: MSc (Chemistry)
Desirable: Diploma in Polymer Technology
• 10 years in Research & Development in latex based healthcare products
• Should have taken lead role in developing novel latex based health care products through R & D
• Hands on experience in healthcare product development supported with patents/ publications/ Marketed products
• Additional period of experience will be an added advantage
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Location : Anywhere in India
Last Date : 26.05.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database