HLL Lifecare Limited is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : SCIENTIST E1 / E2
1. Ability to undertake independent research in the development of API
2. Planning and execution of experiments
3. Record and analysis data using modern analytical techniques.
4. Coordinating a team towards the goal.
5. Preparation of project reports and presentation.
6. Demonstrate the developed process in manufacturing plants.
7. Preparing new project proposals to attract external funding for developing novel API
8. To work as a team in timely delivery of new products for the company towards product development / documentation for regulated markets.
Maximum Age: 40 years as on 01.05.2021
Scale of Pay (For Regular appointment): Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (Scientist- E1) / Rs. 20600 - 46500/- (Scientist- E2) (under revision)
Annual CTC: (Non-Metro) Rs.7.9 lakhs (Scientist- E1) / Rs.9.9 lakhs (Scientist- E2)
Consolidated pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement): Rs.25, 000 – 45,000/- (Scientist- E1) / Rs.30, 000 – 50,000/- (Scientist- E1)
(The consolidated pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by the candidate. The consolidated pay will be inclusive of all allowances and benefits).
Essential: Ph.D. Chemistry (Full Time Course Only)
Post Qualification Experience:
Essential: Minimum one year Post Qualification Experience:
1. Synthesis of novel organic molecules.
2.Design of economical synthetic routes and novel process development.
Desirable: 2 to 5 years post qualification research experience in the following
1.Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient development.
2.Up scaling and Implementation of lab scale process in bulk drug manufacturing.
3.Creating IPR (patents and publications)
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Location : Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala State
Last Date : 26.05.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database