Require Associate Business Analyst at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Associate Business Analyst
The Position :
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will have to provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Business intelligence. You must ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support.
Simultaneously, you will have to use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data, further you will require to maintain complex forecasting models as per the business requirements. You will have to develop custom analysis tools in a variety of applications such as Advanced Excel, MS Access, VBA, Powerpoint, & SAP system (Business Warehouse or Business Objects) and IMS databases (MIDAS) and you will have to manage various projects end-to-end.
Additionally, you will have to prepare management presentations and independently make recommendations based on data, and market and business insights.
• Master’s Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute
• Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (B. Tech)
• 3+ years of experience in Pharma industry. Consulting experience would be a plus
• Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation, conclusions and recommendations
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus
• Experience in analysing (diagnosis and prescription) market data, including market composition, competitor performance
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
• Technical skills
Must have: Proficiency in Advanced Excel, MS Access, VBA & PowerPoint
Preferred: Knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse or Business Objects).
Plus: Experience with Qlikview/sense, Experience in leveraging other IMS databases (MIDAS, Xponent, etc)
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.Sc
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing and Market Access
End Date : 30th May, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database