Recruitment for Pharmacists under Health and Family Welfare Department
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery (MCC) is an autonomous institution under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala, started with an aim to establish a comprehensive cancer centre, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of Northern region of Kerala and neighbouring parts of Karnataka and Tamilnadu states.
CLINICAL PHARMACIST (On Contract)
Qualification : Pharm.D or M.Pharm
Experience : One year experience as clinical Pharmacist / Pharmacist in a Major Multi Specialty Hospital with at least 200 beds Laboratory.
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30000/- per Month
Age : Below 35 years
Nb : - Presently the recruitment procedure for permanent post is being carried out. This recruitment is for urgent professional requirements purely temporary basis.
STIPENDIARY TRAINING IN PHARMACY
1. B.Pharm or D.Pharm
2. Pharmacy Council Registration
Stipend : Rs. 12,000/-per month.
Duration : 1 Year (Contract period may be renewed at the discretion of Malabar Cancer Center for a maximum period of 3 years.)
Age : Below 35 years
1. Candidates should be present through online (Zoom meeting) by the scheduled time.
2. Candidates should submit scanned copy of biodata and certificates, showing age, qualification and experience, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, by 20.05.2020, at 5 pm, without fail.
3. Candidates who have not submitted the biodata along with certificates, as mentioned above, within the stipulated time, will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of joining.If he/she is found ineligible by virtue of non-production of original certificates/lack of required qualification or falsification or fabrication of documents, he/she will not be permitted to join and such candidates will be debarred for a period of two years for any appointments in MCC.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
6. Candidates if selected, cannot have any claim for permanency. Further extension may be considered only for those candidates with satisfactory performance. A maximum of four extensions, of 179 days each, shall be considered.
7. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie. 01-01-2020.
Interested candidates may send application through email, with scanned copies of certificates for Proving Age, Qualification, Mark List and experiences etc. to email@example.com, so as to reach before 23.05.2020 at 5pm. Candidates should appear for Interview through ZOOM video Conference (online) at 10 am onwards on 28.05.2020. Exact time schedule and Zoom connectivity will be communicated through return e-mail.
See All Other Jobs in our Database