Job Openings for Pharmacists (29 posts) in TMC - Government Jobs
In order to prevent the spread of Corona Virus (Covid-19), to work in Thane Municipal Corporation area by publishing advertisement for the following posts, prepare a draft list of the mentioned posts through direct interview (Walk In Interview) and prepare the following posts as required. Subject to be filled from the draft list on contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 29
1. Higher Secondary School Examination (Science Branch) Higher
2. Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm)
3. Graduate Candidate in Pharmacy Preference
4. 03 years experience of related work required
Salary : Rs 22,500/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This advertisement is a draft quality list and the required number of posts will be removed from the draft quality list on contract basis as per the requirement of the Municipal Corporation.
2. The period for the above posts is 6 months or till the end of corona (Covid-19), whichever is earlier.
3. Must be interested in working with social commitment at the regional level as well as be able to work physically.
Other terms and conditions
1. As the appointment is temporary, the selection of candidates will be done according to the local conditions and needs and no inquiries should be made over the phone.
2. Considering the district boundary ban and traffic ban, preference will be given to the candidate if he / she resident in Thane Municipal Corporation area.
3. Age Limit : The age of the open category candidate should not be more than 38 years on the date of advertisement. And the age limit for backward class candidates will be relaxed after 5 years. For those posts where the response is low, the right to relax these conditions will be vested in the Hon'ble Commissioner.
4. The above educational qualifications and experience will be required.
5. Appointed candidates will be required to serve Covid-19 patients. 6. The post is purely contractual.
7. The contract appointments for the post will be made through objective assessment through walk-in interviews.
8. Candidates are required to attend the live interview along with a passport size photograph along with original documents of eligibility and experience and a set of photocopies of the required original documents. Eligible candidates will be interviewed after scrutiny of preliminary documents. If the number of eligible candidates for the interview is very large, then the interview will be conducted in the ratio of 1: 2 considering the merit of the last year of the minimum educational qualification of the eligible candidate.
9. Proof of date of birth of the candidate should be accompanied by attested copy of birth certificate or school leaving certificate or attested copy of the certificate of passing the examination in schools with date of birth.
10. If the candidate is from backward class then by mentioning caste clearly in which category he is falling. It should be mentioned.
11. If the applicant is a woman, a marriage registration certificate must be attached. (Government approved)
12. Applications of candidates who do not hold the prescribed qualifications will be deemed ineligible if the application is completed or incorrectly filled in.
13. The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis after signing the contract in the prescribed format.
14. Incoming candidates will have to attend the interview at their own cost.
15. As the above posts are purely contractual, there will be no right to demand permanent appointment to this post.
16. Candidates to be appointed from the draft merit list (panel) will be required to appear within 48 hours.
17. The Medical Health Officer / Head of Department will have the power to decide the nature of work for the above post.
18. It will be mandatory to serve these posts for eight hours daily (as per the convenience of the hospital), however, the department head will have the power to fix the working hours of the posts.
19. No correspondence will be given in case of disqualified candidates.
20. All the rights regarding the appointment of the called candidate. The Municipal Commissioner has reserved it for himself. No one can make any claim in this regard.
21. The number of vacancies is likely to change more / less. The applicant will not be able to make any claim in that regard. All rights regarding postponement and cancellation of the interview, partial changes. Municipal Commissioner Thane Municipal Corporation, Thane will retain it. No one can make any claim in this regard.
22. Beneficiary scheme of regular employees on the establishment of the corporation will not benefit the contract employees. However, as per the provision of Commissioner Health Services and Director of National Health Mission dated 08/04/2020 under Covid-19 of the government, the benefit of 50 lakh insurance scheme will also be applicable to the contract employees as per the government conditions. 23. If the applicant is not found to be qualified at any stage of selection, if found to be abusive, if found to be using coercion, the candidature will be automatically canceled. Also, if an appointment is made, his appointment will be terminated without any prior notice.
24. The selected candidate will have to pay one month's honorarium as security deposit before joining the service. And there will be no interest on it.
25. Remuneration will be deducted if they leave each other's work without submitting resignation.
26. In case of regular recruitment, recruitment on contract basis will be canceled.
Walk in Date : 27th May, 2020
Thane Municipal Corporation
New Administrative Building, Mahapalika Bhavan, Almeda Road, Chandan Wadi, Pachpakhadi, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602
See All Other Jobs in our Database