Work as Process Executive at Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Post : Process Executive - Voice
• Demonstrate good understanding of business processes.
• Ensure exposure to business/industry terminology.
• Develop industry knowledge through exposure to industry trends and developments.
• Consistently deliver 100% output within the specified time while meeting all the requirements set by the Team Lead.
• Write and update detailed research reports (such as on Companies/Deals/News/Drugs/Epidemiology information/Patent information) conforming to project policies and house style guidelines.
• Research, verify and validate data and information from various sources, including company, regulatory and predefined thirdparty websites, publications and thirdparty databases.
• Ensure all written content is factually and grammatically correct with emphasis on clarity and detail.
• Develop familiarity with company and/or drug profile research.
• Develop understanding of financial statements analysis.
Media & Entertainment:
• Required to process simple level transactions.
• Consolidate reports and upload into the client share drive.
• Highlight any necessary changes or fixes in the process before sending them for approval.
• Align individual goals with team objectives.
• Effectively complete assigned work in line with instructions received from Team Managers, Team Leads or Process Specialists.
• Strictly adhere to all process guidelines and ensure all agreed standards of quality and accuracy are met at all times.
• Ensure team policies are followed and met as documented.
• Demonstrate good understanding of processes by staying updated with process knowledge/changes and referring to knowledge updates/repositories.
• Develop good knowledge of tools and platforms including authoring tools, webcrawling and/or any other applicable applications.
• Organize time effectively to deliver assigned tasks as well as track and meet timelines and due dates/deadlines.
• Adhere to shift timings.
• Work cohesively with the team and maintain an amicable atmosphere in the team.
• Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives: regular team meetings, presenting of thoughts and ideas, etc
• Develop good working relations and coordination with all team members.
• Interact with team members across levels and proactively communicate processrelated issues affecting the team.
• Report to the manager on performance status and/or any escalations using formal channels of communication.
Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience preferred. Marketline MBA or an equivalent qualification with business knowledge. Medtrack/Citeline Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences or equivalent.
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Process
End Date : 15th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database