Work as Application Consultant at IBM Services
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Post : Application Consultant
• As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
• You will have an opportunity to build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences
• You can take advantage of opportunities to master new skills, work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
• Collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
• Deliver flexible, fit-for-purpose Operating Models to meet the client’s unique business needs and culture goals
• Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
• Ideate with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges.
• Contribute to effort to define and implement to the organization processes and a strategy to leverage the success.
• Must sound knowledge of all components of Curam.
• Java and related framework is added advantage.
• Proven Technical Skills
• End to End understanding of Amdocs CRM product suite
• Willingness to deliver outcomes in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
• Ability to manage change with good time management and focus on strict deliverable with tight deadlines
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Healthcare
End Date : 15th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database