Job Openings for Pharmacy graduates as Research Assistant at Regional Medical Research Centre
The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research centre of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the centre was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters. The concept of Regional Medical Research Centre was evolved during 6th five year plan period in 1980. Under this scheme six RMRCs were set up in different parts of the country. The thrust areas of research and linkages for RMRC, Bhubaneswar have been outlined in the project committee report of ICMR in 1981 under the chairmanship of Prof V Ramalingaswamy and subsequently in the high powered committee report of 1995.
A Walk–in-interview (written test/Interview) is scheduled to be held at the office of ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 for recruitment of post for the project entitled ,“A phase-III, Randomized Double-blind Placebo controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of VPM1002 and Immunovac (MIP/Mw)Vaccines in preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum positive pulmonary TB patients” under Dr. Sanghamitra Pati, Scientist-G & Director.
Research Assistant (ip dispensing , enroll & implementation QC)
No of Posts : UR-2
Essential Qualification : Graduate in pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science from a recognised University.
Desirable Qualification : 3 years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master degree in pharmacy / pharmaceutical Sciences.
Age Limit : 30 years
Salary : Rs 31000/-
Research Assistant (role of Pharmacist)
No of Posts : UR-1, OBC-1
Essential Qualification : Graduate in pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Science from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification : 3 years work experience from a recognised Institution OR Masters degree in pharmacy/ pharmaceutical Sciences.
Age Limit : 30 years
Salary : Rs 31000/-
Terms & Conditions:
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after
acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/skill Test/Interview.
7. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
8. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
9. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
10. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
11. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage
12. Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list.
Interested candidates possessing the requisite qualification may attend the walk-in-interview along with the attached prescribe format and photocopies of the documents/experience certificates, CV, along with a passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur,Bhubaneswar-751023 between 09.30 AM to 10.00 AM on the below mentioned date.
Date of Interview : 7.06.2019 at 10.00 a.m
No Candidates will be entertained after 10.00 A.M . After scrutiny and verification of original documents eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database