Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Analyst at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst - PMA
Develop, support and provide strategic input for all types of Strategic Evidence Development deliverables aligned with HEOR requirements, with supervision
1. Prepares and coordinates for HE & OR documents as assigned
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of assigned documents including projects being handled by junior team members, to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages assigned individual projects. Coordinate for the projects of assigned local team members
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
M.Sc./M.Pharm / MPH + 4 years of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 2 year of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, MBBS Good written and oral English skills M.Sc./M.Pharm / MPH + 4 years of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 2 year of CR (HEOR / eq.) experience, MBBS/equivalent + 2 year of CR (HEOR /eq) experience.
Experience : 2+ years
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Pharm / MPH
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Market Access
End Date : 30th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database