Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Senior Analyst at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst
• Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs &Regional marketing and sales teams) on various low-medium complexity analytical reports.
• Support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
• Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service oNVS performance report (PEC report) oMarket overview (brand / therapy area) oDisease area fact books oSituation analysis (for IPS) oNew brand launch performance tracker oInstitutional performance / KAM dashboards oCountry brand performance reports oBrand diagnosis oBD&L support oPricing analysis oSocial media monitoring oWeekly BI market monitoring oRewind meta analysis of existing PMR studies oPortfolio prioritization oOnline internal surveys oCustomer analysis oBrand asset maximization oMulti-channel marketing analytics oPortfolio Analytics oOthers ad-hoc requests
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Support in creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization
• Participate in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function
• Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes
• Comply to all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
Experience (3-4 years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO - Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented - Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity
Experience : 3-4 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 20th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database