Job for Research Scientist at AIGen Therapeutics
AIGen Therapeutics applies cutting-edge artificial intelligence algorithms to develop first-in-class therapies for genetic and infectious diseases. A global startup with labs in the Delhi NCR area, AIGen brings together a cross functional team of researchers in machine learning, biological sciences, and medicinal chemistry to innovate new protein-based medicines and biological products. We are at the forefront of biotechnology innovation; our artificial intelligence and data-first approaches extending the limits of what is possible in the biological sciences today.
Post : Research Scientist of Biologics
We are seeking a motivated, independent and detail-oriented Research Scientist with experience in protein engineering and biological assays to support our biologics engineering efforts. The successful applicant will be leading efforts to characterize and develop biologics with novel properties, and will have several years of wet lab experimental experience. The candidate will be responsible for working closely in protein engineering and immunology to develop the next generation of protein therapeutics.
• M.Sc./PhD degree in a Biological Science (Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry, Cell Biology) or a related field (Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering)
• Extensive wet lab experience in industry and/or academia, including experimental research with biologics – including peptides and antibodies
• Technical expertise should include recombinant protein expression/purification, ELISA, FACS, mammalian cell culture, animal model development, ex vivo and in vitro assays involving complex cell culture systems
• Experience pushing forward drug discovery and/or protein engineering projects, and ability to independently design bioassays to evaluate candidate therapeutics
• Strong track record of scientific accomplishments demonstrated through publications in highly regarded journals and/or intellectual property generation
• Ability and desire to work in an interdisciplinary scientific team and to learn new techniques
• A passion for reading biological/medical literature and ability to rapidly understand new disease areas.
• An innovative spirit and excitement to work on a fast-paced, innovative team in the culture of a fastgrowing startup
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae, one page description of research experience and publications, and LinkedIn profile (if available) to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as submitted, and will be accepted until June 25, 2019.
AIGen Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 501, NCR Biotech Science Cluster
3rd Milestone, Faridabad-GurgaonExpressway,
Faridabad, 121001 firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database