Job for Production Officer at Cargill | B.Pharm
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive - a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Post : Production Officer
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is required to plan production on day to day basis and allocate the manpower. Ensure all SOP’s are followed as per Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Sch.M (Schedule M). Any breakdown are intimated to the Maintenance and rectified to avoid production loss. All documents related to manufacturing are entered during the activity is started and completed. Any deviations in the process, product and facility are intimated to quality department for any Non-conformance proper CAPA is done. To ensure product yield is within the range. To ensure all safety permits and procedures are followed as per Cargill requirements. Successful participation in Continuous improvement program.
Production and Quality Management:
• Production planning, manpower allocation (work allotment), Performance are monitored shift wise OEE (overall Equipment Effeiciency) data entered on time and to ensure trouble free production
• Coordinate with stores for material issues, intimate to quality for analysis of products and released contact maintenance in-case of breakdown to avoid any delay in production.
• Packing instructions are given after proper approval from QC. (Quality Control)
• To ensure that all the processes are executed as per standard SOP to trace the product issues.
Shop Floor Maintenance Supervising:
• To ensure proper entry procedures are followed, PPE’s (Personal Protective Equipments) relevant to the operations are used by the people working in the shop floor.
• Supervise the production activity done by the operators in shop floor and ensure the BMR (Batch Manufaturing Record) entered periodically.
• All equipment are maintained properly and ensure the equipment areas are clean and Hygienic.
• All the readings of temperature, vacuum, Ph, steam etc. are monitored to ensure timely output
Continuous Improvement Support:
• Identify the opportunity for improvements in production and proper participation in White, yellow belt projects and make it successful and bring the culture among the team.
• Eliminate the non-value added activities by taking it to the Senior Leaders.
Improve the value added activities to improve the efficiency.
Production Planning and Scheduling:
• Ensure monthly production planning and Shift planning is done as per schedule by coordinating with stores in charge for Raw material & Packing material and with Plant manager.
• All BMR should be taken from QA and entered throughout the process and handed over to QA after completing the batch.
• Batches are dispatched in co ordination with stores ,once quality approves.
• Coordination with maintenance department for activities related to preventive maintenance & Breakdown maintenance.
• Prior experience in Production of Pharmaceutical Industry required
• B. Pharm with 1.5 to 2 Years of Experience in Pharmaceutical formulations
• Adequate knowledge of Unit operations.
• Adequate knowledge on GMP & documentation.
• Weekly 6 days working.
• Prior experience in Production of Pharmaceutical Industry required.
• Hands on expierence in the Unit operations.
Experience : 1.5 to 2
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : KA-Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Technical Operations
End Date : 20th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database