Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm as QC Professional at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : QC Professional
• Preparation and Review of SOPs, STPs and Protocols
• Participating in OOS & OOT investigation.
• Handling of QMS system.
• Perform safety and operational lab audit.
• General maintenance of Lab equipment
• Coordination with HSE for training and other activities.
• To identify, correct and promptly report unsafe conditions, behaviors, or potentially hazardous situations Ensure labs are clean and safe (in compliance with GMP) and properly stocked.
• Participate and perform special studies & projects assigned to chemistry team.
• Performs other additional job related duties as required.
• Performing routine QC testing of in-process and final products in a CGMP lab for release.
• Involvement in equipment qualification (IQ, OQ, and PQs) and method validation.
• A minimum of Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Science or Pharmacy is required.
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
• Handling of analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, KF and pH.
• Knowledge on GMP regulations.
• Knowledge on analytical instrument qualification and calibration.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effectively maintain relationships with peers and direct reports.
• Act for Change: Embrace change and innovation and initiate new and improved ways of working. Cooperate Transversely: Collaborate effectively with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization to positively impact business results.
• Develop People: Take responsibility for developing one's self in anticipation of future business needs.
• Cooperate transversally- Work as one team to drive performance.
• Knowledge on MS Office.
• Good written and communication skills.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Toopran Mandal, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 20th June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database