Job for Junior Research Fellow at Dr. Anjali Chatterjee Regional Research Institute
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India. The Council formulates and conducts research programs/projects; collaborates with national and international institutes of excellence to undertake evidence based research in fundamental and applied aspects of Homoeopathy; monitors extra mural researches and propagates the research findings through monographs, journals, newsletters, I.E.&C. materials, seminars/workshops. Studies comply with the modern scientific parameters and research is undertaken with the goal that the outcome of research translates into practice and the benefit of the research is extended to the profession and the public.
Dr. Anjali Chatterjee Regional Research Institute (H), Kolkata under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India intends to engage following personnel on contract basis.
Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)
Qualification/experience : Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University
Junior Research Fellow (Microbiology)
Qualification/experience : Post Graduate Degree in Microbiology OR Biotechnology from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable NET/GATE/RET qualified candidates will be given preference)
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments (per month) : Rs.25,000/-+HRA
Period of engagement : Initially upto 30.06.2019 but likely to be extended further.
1. The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement.
2. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties accordingly.
3. The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
4. Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified.
5. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
6. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements may attend the Test/interview along with an application in the prescribed format, Registration Slip duly filled in, along with Original documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs.
7. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the test/interview.
8. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
10. In case large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
11. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
12. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
13. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
15. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Venue of Test/interview and place of posting : Dr. Anjali Cahtterjee Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, 50 Rajendra Chatterjee Road, Kolkata - 700035
Reporting time for the Test/interview : 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM on 10 June, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database