Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow at RAIFR
Regional Ayurveda Institute for Fundamental Research, Pune formerly known as National Research Institute in Basic Ayurvedic Sciences is a leading research centre of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences , Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It was established in May, 1961 by the Indian Government with a view to carry out survey, collections and cultivation of medicinal plants used in Ayurveda. Intially activities of the centre were limited chiefly to the development and maintenance of the demonstrative garden and to certain extent experimental cultivation of medicinal plants.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Medicinal Plant / Botany / Biotechnology)
Regional Ayurveda Institute for Fundamental Research, Kothrud, Pune – 411038, is a Premier Research Institute working under the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, would like to fill up following post of Senior Research Fellow (Medicinal Plant/Botany/Biotechnology) on purely contractual basis and co-terminus with the project.
Qualification and Age Limit
1. Post Graduate degree in Medicinal Plant/ Botany / Biotechnology from a recognized University/Institution.
2. 02 years research/teaching experience preferably in medicinal plants after obtaining post graduate degree.
1. Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization.
2. Skills of drafting editing of scientific documents/ articles/ technical reports etc.
3. Sound knowledge of plant tissue culture/Plant Biotechnology and its application in micro propagation.
4. Publication in peer reviewed journals.
5. Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age Limit : Age not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
General Conditions :
1. Remuneration 28000+ HRA as per rule.
2. There will be written examination in the institute at 11.00 A.M. and qualifying candidates will be called for an interview on same date.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
4. Candidates desiring to appear for an interview should bring all original documents and mark sheets, attested certificates and testimonials on 25/05/2019 at 9.30 A.M. with a copy of Bio-data and two copies of recent colored photograph to be submitted at the time of interview. Admission will not be given after 10.00 am.
5. The appointment (Engagement) is contractual and co-terminus with the project. No claim for the permanent/ regular appointment will be entertained.
6. The appointment (Engagement) is initially for 6 months which is further extendable based on satisfactory performance of the appointee.
7. All rights are reserved with the appointing authority.
See All Other Jobs in our Database