Walk in interview for Project Assistants at Central University of Punjab | M.Pharm, M.Sc
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) was established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is now accredited with 'A' grade from NAAC. It is credited with highest per capita research funding. The university has a mission of providing wide range of instructional and research facilities across integrated and cross-disciplines, promote innovation in teaching, learning and research, and cross-pollinate new ideas, new technologies and new world-views. It aims to create an ignited workforce responsive to regional, national and global needs in tune with the requirements of academia, industry and business. The university started in a three-room Camp Office provided by the state administration in March 2009. Making a modest but speedy start, the university accepted on rent, a dilapidated campus of 37 acres of an abandoned co-operative spinning mill on Mansa Road, Bathinda.
Post : Project Assistants
Project Assistants are available on purely temporary and contractual basis initially for one year and extendable till the tenure of project (04/09/2019)
No of Posts : 03
Emoluments : PA Rs. 16,000/- per month (Fixed)
Tenure : Initially for ONE year; extendable till the date of Project Completions (depends upon performance)
First Position: M.Sc. Chemical Sciences or relevant/ M.Sc. in Natural Products/ M.Pharm. (Phytochemistry / Pharmacognosy) with minimum 55% marks
Second Position: M.Sc. Plant Sciences / Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks
Third Position: M.Sc. in Bioinformatics with minimum 55% marks
Date & Time of Interview
01-06-2018 at 10:00AM in conference room, Administrative Block of the University
• Interested candidates should appear in person along with a copy of the duly filled in prescribed application form available on website: cup.ac.in before the interview board.
• Candidate should also send their CV through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for Chemical Sciences / Natural Products / Pharmaceutical Sciences and email@example.com for Plant Sciences/Life Sciences and firstname.lastname@example.org for Bioinformatics before 29-05-2018 (5:00 PM).
• Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible. The candidate has to appear in interview at their own cost and responsibility
• The project assistantship could be terminated any time, if the work and conduct of the person is found unsatisfactory
• This assistantship does not entitled Ph.D. registration.
Advt. No. Pro-57 (2018)
See All Other Jobs in our Database