Recruitment for Pharmacists at AIIMS
The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab. After the reorganization of the state, the administrative control of the institute passed on to the Union Territory of Chandigarh in November 1966. The Institute became an autonomous body under the Act of Parliament in 1967 functioning under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Post : Dispensing Attendants (Pharmacist)
Post Code : DA/124
No of Posts : 02 (UR-2)
PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-. Now revised under 7th CPC as Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs.25,500-81,100 at the minimum of the pay level of Rs.25,500/-.
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution.
2. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per recruitment rules as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. pgimer.edu.in.
2. All eligible candidates should apply online pgimer.edu.in before the last date for registration of application form.
3. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the initial registration. The intimation regarding written exam, admit card, result of written exam., document verification and final selection result etc. will be given through notice on website only. Such information will not be given through e-mail. However, SMS will be sent on registered mobile number.
5. The candidate should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left blank. After filling application form, the candidate should take out a print of challan form (triplicate) and deposit the application fee after 24 hours in any State Bank of India branch as detailed in column 6.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...