Novartis looking for Analyst | B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MBA
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Analyst
• Provide forecasting support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs &Regional marketing and sales teams) on various medium-high complexity forecasting reports.
• Support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
• MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
• Experience (3-4 years) in forecasting in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity
Experience: 3-4 years
Industry Type: Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area: Marketing
Job ID: 242182BR
Last Date: 30th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database