Job for M.Pharm to work as Director at Forensic Science Laboratories | Salary upto Rs 2 lakh
Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and 'submit' the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition. In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/ instructions shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
Post : One post of Director (General Recruitment) (Under U.P., Forensic Science Laboratories)
No of Posts : 01 (Unreserved-01)
Nature of Post- Gazetted/Permanent, Deptt. No. S-1/02,
Pay Scale - Salary Matrix Level- 13 Rs. 123100-215900/-
1- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Botany / Zoology / Mathematics / Biochemistry / Forensic Science / Micro-Biology / Bio-Technology / Genetic Science / Nuclear Science / Computer Science / Agriculture Science / Psychology / Geology / Forest Science / Environmental Science / M.Tech./ M.Pharma / MBBS / MS / MD / M.S. in Dental Science/Radiology/Statistics/B.Tech. Computer Science/B.Tech. in Engineering/ IT/or M.A. in Mathematics with B.Sc. From a recognized University. 2- At least fifteen years research experience in one of the subject mentioned in clause (1) above including a minimum of five years experience in administrative capacity at least on the post of Deputy Director and above or equivalent in a recognised Laboratory of Institute.
Preferential Qualification - 1- Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) in any one of the above subjects. 2- A Candidate who has : (i) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (ii) Obtained a "B" certificate of National Cadet Corps, Shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Age Limit - 40 to 57 years.
Application Fee : In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
1- Unreserved (General) - Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.105/-
1. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/she is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3. The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1st July, 2018. The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group 'B' and 'C' only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5-2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation). In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...