ICMR invites Ph.D, M.Pharm, M.Sc to work in Division of epidemiology and communicable diseases as Consultants | Emoluments upto Rs 70,000/- pm
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
The Govt, of India through Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has initiated its flagship program by establishing an "Indian TB Research Consortium" to advance technology and product development by harnessing interdisciplinary expertise and regional complementary strengths and focus on building and strengthening scientific capabilities and generating a better understanding to aid in accelerating the development of new diagnostics, new & improved vaccines and Immunotherapies, drugs for TB.
Following posts are to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under the Flagship programme entitled 'India TB Research Consortium' (ITRC) under Division of Epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi.
Consultants (Scientific) Biomedical Research (Quality Assurance) - One
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after M8BS with one year of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
Postgraduate diploma after MBBS with 2 years of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution
MBBS with four year of clinical experience in Government Institution of which 2 years should be demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed institution.
1st class Masters in Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology with 4-6 years of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution.
Ph.D in Medical Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology with 2 yrs. of demonstrated experience in quality assurance in clinical research from reputed Institution
• Experience in preparing Quality Assuance manual for the research Programme/project(s).
• Evaluating quality events, incidents, queries and complaints and handling compliance issues.
• Experience in managing and maintaining databases for quality systems.
• Able to prepare SOPs for trial conduct.
• Thorough knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial conduct.
Limited as on date: up to 70 years
Nature of Duties
• Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
• Troubleshoot clinical trials and activities
• Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
• Report the status of the quality levels of the staff, systems and production activities.
• Preside over improvement programmes.
• Keep upto date with all quality and compliance issues.
• The job may require frequent travel to sites for quality assurance check and quality management.
Maximum Rs.70,000/- per month depending upon experience and knowledge.
Tenure : Two Years
Syllabus for Written Examination : Degree level related to project work, if written Test conducted
Place of Work : ICMR Hqrs,
For More Info Go to Next Page...