Working Opportunity for Junior Research Fellow at Central Food Technological Research Institute
Central Food Technological Research Institute(CFTRI), Mysore (a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology. the focus of the Institute has been towards low-cost effective technologies, utilisation of indigenous raw materials, bio-friendly processes with emphasis on integrated technology and high level pursuit for total technology with underpinning of food safety, health and nutrition to all sections of the population.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (One) position of Junior Research Fellow initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Gene organization, mechanism of action and food application of novel RNA biosynthesis inhibiting peptide antibiotics of probiotic bacteria” (GAP-0515) funded by SERB-DST, Government of India, New Delhi, tenable at the Microbiology and Fermentation Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or graduate degree in Professional course with GATE qualification or Post-Graduate degree in professional course
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/per month (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated for 1st two years and Rs.28,000/- per month consolidated for 3rd and 4th year.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15.05.2017 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered. 2. The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...