Quintiles looking for Clinical Data Coordinator
Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
Post : Clinical Data Coordinator-1619422
Provide basic and some comprehensive data management expertise to data management team to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. May also undertake team leadership activities under the supervision of the Data Operations Coordinator, Data Team Lead, or Functional Manager.
- Serve as a Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one protocol with less then 5 operations staff (excludes DE) or a leadership role in a specific area or process on a large study with guidance.
- Serve in the role of back-up to a Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Conduct data review.
- Write and resolve data clarifications.
- Lead database audit team.
- Develop and test databases and edit specifications.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Medical terminology exposure
Excellent organizational, communication, leadership and computer skills
Ability to exercise excellent attention to detail
Ability to act independently and with initiative required to resolving problems
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Fine More Info On Next Page.....