National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development (NRIADD) formerly known as Central Research Institute of Ayurveda which was earlier established as Regional Research Institute (Ay.) on 1971 at Jagannath Dutta Lane, Kolkata and then the Institute was shifted to Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 1997 in its own building. Govt. of West Bengal had provided 3 acres land in the most posh area of Kolkata (SEZ) for the present campus. National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development is presently functioning with six departments, namely Hospital (OPD & IPD), Pathology & Biochemistry, Pharmacognosy, Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacy.
Post : Junior Research Fellow - 01 Post
This Institute intends to engage services of the following post on contractual and co-terminus basis for Collaborative IMR project for a period of Initially for Six (06) months which is likely to be extended till the tenure of the project.
Qualification & Experience
I. Essential :
Post-graduate Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences from a recognized University/ Institution.
a. Sound knowledge of molecular biology techniques, bioinformatics, Real Time PCR and experience in Animal Handling.
b. Skills of drafting, editing of scientific documents/ articles /technical reports etc.,
c. Publications in peer reviewed journals.
d. Working knowledge of computer applications.
Monthly remuneration : Rs.31,000/- p.m. + HRA(27%)
Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01.01.2023
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should fill the prescribed proforma along with self attested copy of certificates in support of age and qualification and two passport size recent photographs. The candidates are required to appear for written test/interview at the above mentioned address along with filled prescribed proforma. The candidates who are attending for interview will be required to carry their original testimonials for verification. The interested candidates must reach the venue (Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Kolkata, 4- CN Block, Sector -V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091) at 10.00am for registration and beyond that, no candidate will be allowed for written test/interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The engagement is initially for period of six months, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the projects and no claim for continuance of regular appointment will be entertained.
3. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on 01.01.2023. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt, of India Rules.
4. Interested applicants should bring their dully filled application with a set of photo copies of self attested Certificates, Marks sheets, Caste certificate and Experience certificates etc. along with originals & two recent passport size photographs.
5. The candidates are required to appear for written test/interview at the above mentioned address at 10.00 am for registration and beyond that, no candidate will be allowed.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
7. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
Date and Time of Written Test/ Interview :
21.03.2023 at 10.00 AM
Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Kolkata, 4- CN Block, Sector -V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091) at 10.00am for registration and beyond that, no candidate will be allowed for written test / interview.
See All Kolkata Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database