Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Associate Medical Writer
An Associate Publication Manager involves oral and written communication of clinical results in the form of scientific discussions, oral presentations and scientific publications, Close communication with the peers within and outside Global Medical Affairs who are involved in review and approval of the publications. To perform medical content development tasks for all scientific activities including trial and non-trial information in Global Medical Affairs unit.
• Perform medical writing tasks in collaboration with IO-SO and across regions.
• Prepare protocols, clinical study reports, investigator’s brochure as per SOPs, timelines, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Facilitate document-review meetings and provides comments-consolidated documents.
• Co-ordinate the clinical document version reviews and approval processes. Ensure audit-preparedness.
• Perform a literature search and prepare the summary of systematic literature search.
• Should possess Postgraduate (M.Pharm / MSc ; PharmD or equivalent).
• 2+ years of experience with scientific research methodology, including de-signing and conducting experiments, and analysing and reporting
• experimental results.
• Experience from the pharmaceutical /CRO industry.
• Experience working within a global setting.
• Relevant experience with drug application processes to FDA and EMEA.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good scientific acumen and articulation skills.
• Attention to details.
• Team player.
Qualification : M.Pharm / MSc; Pharm.D or equivalent
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development and Medical
End Date : 10th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database