AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Senior Project Associate - 01 Post
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis in Extramural Research Project titled “Deep-tech Biodesign Centre : A Multi-Disciplinary center to train nurture and transform clinicians and engineers into the Deep-tech innovators in the field of Medical/Health Technology "under Principal Investigator Dr. Kuldeep Singh, Professor & Head, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below.
Essential : i) Master degree in science or Medicine with two years of research experience from a recognized university
ii) Doctoral degree in science / MD / MDS / Pharma from recognized university or equivalent
Monthly Salary : Rs. 42000 + HRA (consolidated)/-
Tenure : 6 Months
Age Limit : 40 Years
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on 06.04.2023 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on the same day, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time. 6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
9. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
14. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 06.04.2023 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Second Floor, Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
File No.: AIIMS/REC/2023/18
See All Other Jobs in our Database