Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates to the following 2 posts under Physically Handicapped Candidates on Contract basis under NUHM.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.II
No.of Posts : 1 post Only PH Candidate are eligible
Remuneration per month : Rs.19019/-
Mode of appointment : Contract Basis
Required Educational Qualifications :
Two years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt. of A.P. Bachelor Pharmacy. Must be registered with AP Pharmacy Council and it should be in force.
Selection Process & Service Weightage
I. 75% Marks obtain in qualifying examination.
II. Weightage for number of years since passing qualifying examination is
upto 10 marks @ 1 Marks for each completed year.
III. 15 marks weightage will be given to the candidates earlier in the
organization approved by the Government, Who are working in
(HDS/CDS/Arogyasree HCT, trauma care, APCOS,NHM and other GOI
schemes who are appointed on contract/outsourcing basis through
District Selection Committee are appropriate selection process which
ever is applicable under the control of Director of Public Health and
Family Welfare/Commissioner APVVP/DME.
a) 2.5 Marks per 6 Months in Tribal Area
b) 2 Marks per 6 Months in Rural Area.
c) 1 Mark per 6 Months in Urban Area.
IV. There will be no Interview Marks.
Selection Process is Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
1. OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years
2. SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years
Reservation: Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
Rs.500-00 for OC/BC Candidates.
Rs.300-00 for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Services man Candidates.
The application fees should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) in the name of “Hospital Development Society, GGH, Ongole” and submit the Demand Draft (DD) along with the application to this office.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
The eligible candidates are informed to download application form, From Krishna.gov.in and submit the filled application at O/o District Medical and Health Office, Parasupeta, Machilipatnam,Krishna up to 5:00 PM from 24.03.2022 to 29.03.2022 all working days. Applications received after due date will be summarily rejected.
Guidelines and instructions for filling of the application
The filled in application should be submitted duly enclosing the following certificates along with application. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils must be in force.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar /MRO concerned
8. Study certificate from 4th class to 10th Class,
In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. 1 photograph duly pasted on the application form with self attestation
11. Service certificate in respect of candidates claiming weightage if worked in Govt institutions signed by the District Authorities
Last Date for Submission of applications : 29.03.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database