The Central Government Health Scheme was started in 1954 with the objective of providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees, both serving and pensioners and their dependent family members. The scheme is also providing service to members and former members of parliament, judges of Supreme Court and High Court, freedom fighters, former Governors and former Vice-Presidents of India.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No. of vacancies : 11
Remuneration : Rs. 25,500/- or Last pay drawn minus Pension fixed, whichever is less.
Eligibility : 1) Holding The similar post as on the date of superannuation.
2) Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy act and should be active.
Note : Working knowledge in computer work is essential
Terms & Conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
2. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances are admissible.
3. Applicant should have retired from any Central/State/PSUs of autonomous bodies.
4. Maximum age limit for all categories should be less than 65 years.
5. Contractual employee will be elgible for 8 days leave in a calendar year.
6. The application form is attached herewith. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully.
7. The prescribed application alongwith the required documents such as attested copies of Proff.
8. The continuation in contractual appointment will be on the basis of satisfactory work performance by the candidate.
9. The Authority reserves the right to terminate the appointee at any time during the tenure even without assigning any reasosn or for failure to perform assigned duties to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
Last date : 21st March, 2022
CENTRAL GOVERNMNET HEALTH SCHEME
Ministry of Health & Family welfare
Office of Additional Director CGHS
Fourth floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector -9, Chandigarh-160009
See All Other Jobs in our Database