This institute currently ranked 3rd in the country by India today & Times of India is spread over a campus in 122 acres. Attached to the college are 4 other institutes - Lok Nayak Hospital, GB Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental sciences and Guru Nanak Eye Center. It is one of the best place for learning with 2800 beds, 7200 daily outpatient attendance and 47 operation theatres running daily. It caters to 290 undergradtuate students, 245 post graduate and post doctoral students per year being trained by 426 faculty members and 810 resident doctors. The college made a very humble beginning in 1958 with the erstwhile Irwin hospital (now the Lok Nayak Hospital) attached to it. The college is named after a great patriot and educationist, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad and stands today as an epitome of medical excellence.
Applications from all deserving candidates are invited for the post of Research Scientist - I at Multi Disciplinary Research Unit, Maulana Azad Medical College.
Research Scientist -1
Eligibility Medical : MBBS degree from a recognized university with two years of research experience / MD degree in biochemistry and allied medical subject from a recognized university. Non-Medical : First class master degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university with two years of research experience. Desirable : PhD in Biochemistry / Microbiology/ Biotechnology from a recognized university
Experience : Experience in Molecular Diagnosis of genetic disease with hands on PCR, qRT-PCR. Western Blotting. FACS and cell culture techniques.
Consolidated Salary : Medical : Rs 65000/Month Non-Medical : Rs 60000/Month
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The post will be filled purely on contract basis and possibly continued till DHR supports this project of MRU at MAMC, New Delhi by releasing grants for this post. Post will co-terminated with the end of support of DHR towards the project. There is no assurance of making this post permanent from MAMC or Govt, of NCT of Delhi or Govt, of India.
2) 5% annual salary increment may be provided on the basis of performance and evaluation report. Salary will be revised only if ICMR/DHR changes the salary structure of this post and give order to these effect.
3) There is no provision for providing govt, accommodation in campus or outside campus.
4) The post may be terminated given one month notice or by paying one month salary from either side without showing any reason.
5) Leaves will be as per rules and regulations permitted by MAMC, New Delhi for contractual positions.
6) No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
7) Last date for the receipt of hard copy of the application along with CV is at 4p.m. on March 30, 2021. The application may be sent to: H.O.D. Department of Biochemistry,, Room no.310, Pathology Block. Maulana Azad College, 2 BSZ Marg . New Delhi-2. A soft copy of application and CV should be sent to following email address: email@example.com.
8) An Interview will be conducted an 7th of April, 2021. The short listed candidate will be informed through email and will be notified on mamc.ac.in. The candidate should appear for the interview with self attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications, copy of an photo ID and experiences certificates.
Last Date : March 30, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database