Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Head Sales (Diabetes)
• As the Head Sales (Diabetes) - India you will lead the Sales function of Diabetes care and support in development and expansion of short, medium- and long-term sales strategies of Novo Nordisk business in India. Build and develop national sales capability and sales force in order to reach and exceed sales targets of Diabetes (Insulin) business in the country. You will be the custodian of and ensure adherence to NN Way.
• You will identify and address business opportunities and challenges in the country. Analyse market trends competitor information, and experience to forecast business and sales plans. You will be involved in intense interactions and alignment with policy makers, payer segment such as insurance companies, institutions and other stakeholders. And be on top of the ever-changing healthcare dynamics across states and active interactions to understand its implications on Novo Nordisk.
• You will actively participate and drive initiatives across government health programs including but not limited to policy affairs and policy shaping projects. You will be the public face for Novo Nordisk in their respective region to external stakeholders like government, AIOCD, prescribers / doctors, KOLs, health regulatory bodies and is expected to independently manage them and leverage them for business results.
• You will anchor Sales projects planning & implementation, including participants’ selection, post meeting engagements, post meeting documentation and also review & monitor campaign (impact analysis).
• You are responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, ensure compliance with all relevant State and country statutory requirements. You are also accountable for ensuring fair rewards system, by anchoring an objective performance and compensation review within the Novo Nordisk guidelines and to drive talent engagement initiatives.
Have a post-graduation in Science, Pharmacy or Business Management, with a graduate degree in Science or B Pharm with a t least 15 plus years of experience. You should have knowledge of business planning, marketing and sales disciplines of the pharmaceutical market in India. You have a proven track record in delivering results and is currently leading a team. You have the ability to instil a sense of purpose, generate enthusiasm and commitment and rally teams together. You are ambitious and are able to deliver superior results by trusting and empowering resilient teams.
Experience : 5+years
Qualification : MSc., M Pharm or B Pharm
Location : Bangalore, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 20th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database