Today at SEG 7 of our Courses are N.B.A Accredited- assure evidence of the quality of professional Education for all those who study at SEG enhances their capabilities. “Accreditation of our courses means International Stamp of Approval and recognition of our commitment to impart quality education”.
Post : Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
No of Posts :15
Job Description :
1. Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
2. Mentoring new junior staff.
3. Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
4. Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
5. Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
6. Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
7. Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
8. Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
9. Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
10. Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
1. Teaching experience in a university setting.
2. Published works would be advantageous.
3. Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
4. A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
5. Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
6. A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
7. Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
Experience : 0 - 1 years
Qualification : Ph.D, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Salary: 20,000 - 25,000
End Date : 20th April, 2021
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database