Work as Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate at PAREXEL | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world.
Post : Junior Regulatory Affairs Associate
• Technically supports the production of submissions and delivery of regulatory services. • Able to work independantly on publishing and related activities
• Must be able to communicate with other stakeholders- internal and external
• Good at handling publishing tools - preferred to have Insight Publisher exposure.
• Experience with other tools is added advantage.
• This individual will function as an integral part of the PAREXEL Regulatory Operations Services Technical Support group managing and troubleshooting systems utilized by external customers and internal employees for the creation, delivery, and review of regulatory applications.
B.Pharm / M.Pharm. / Bachelor’s degree in technology or life sciences-related discipline
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID : 55403BR
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
End Date: 10th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database