Require Quality Assurance Head at Abbott India Limited
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Head Quality Assurance
- Lead continuous improvement plans at site identified through various drives including Global and Regional initiatives for the improvement of quality and compliance.
- Responsible for overall inspection readiness in coordination with site stakeholders through identification of gaps and risks, also participates in the mitigation of the identified risks.
- Participates in execution of Global quality projects for enhancement of the quality and compliance such as PCE Risk Assessment tool, Data Integrity Assessment tool, Quality Watch, EPD Quality Strategy, COPQ etc.
- Handles any regulatory audit at site, provides support in front room and provides support to all site department's SMEs during the audit.
- Review the investigations of exceptions, market complaints, product actions, OOS, non-conformance etc. and assess the appropriateness of CAPA.
- Responsible for Quality Management Review, Quality Metrics, Self-inspection program.
- Responsible for documentation of any changes in regulations, guidelines and pharmacopoeia changes.
- Provides training to the site on various GxP related topics in order to enhance the knowledge level of SMEs in different areas.
Location : Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Department : Quality Assurance
Job id : 30939932
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database