Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate at CCRH | M.Pharm
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an apex research organization under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India which undertakes, coordinates, develops, disseminates and promotes scientific research in Homoeopathy. The Headquarters of the Council are situated in New Delhi and multi-centric research is conducted through a network of 26 institutes/units all over India.
Post : Research Associate (Pharmacology)
The Council intends to engage 01 (one) Research Associate (Pharmacology) for Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy, NOIDA, on contract basis through Test/lnterview.
No. of post : 01 (One)
Master Degree in Veterinary Science (Pharmacology)
Master Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmacology)
Experience : 03 years research experience after acquiring PG qualification.
Age : Not exceeding 40 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments (per month) : Rs. 47,000/- + HRA per month
Period of engagement : Initially up to 30.09.2020 which is likely to be extended.
Place of Posting : Dr. D.P, Rastogi Central Research Institute (H) A-1/1, Sector 24, NOIDA (UP).
1. The post(s) is/are tenure/project based. The candidates will be assigned field duties also.
2. The number of posts may vary depending upon the requirement.
3. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of test/interview.
4. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may attend the test/walk-in- interview as per the schedule mentioned above along with an application in the prescribed Performa (Annex-I) along with original documents and self-attested
photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience certificate, mark sheet, birth certificate, passport size photograph, caste certificate etc:
5. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview/test.
6. The candidates, if already employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of test/interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. In case of target number of candidates reporting for interview, the Council reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria and the interview may also be held the next day.
9. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being engaged on contractual basis.
10. Interested candidates, in their own interest, may also ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for test/interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the test/interview.
11. The selected candidates will be engaged against different programmes/project of the Council and duties will be assigned accordingly (including field duties).
12. The Council will also prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy(ies) arise during the validity of the panel.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
14. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of any candidate will be a disqualification of the candidature.
Walk In Interview
Venue : Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute (H) A-1/1, Sector 24, NOIDA (UP)
Date : 28th March, 2020 (Saturday)
Reporting Time for Test/ Interview : 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM on 28th March, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database