11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 at Mumbai
The 11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 to be held in Mumbai, India during 28th May 2020. The global Contract Research Organization (CRO) market size was estimated at US$ 34.5 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 55.3 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2019 to 2024. Indian clinical trials market size is expected to reach US$ 3.15 billion by 2025. It is projected to register a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period.Increasing cost of drug development is expected to drive the growth. Drug maker and sponsor companies are under pressure to replace the revenue loss caused by generics, increasing patent expiry, number of partnerships to identify biologics, and growing R&D costs, which has made drug development more expensive and complex. In addition, growing pressure on market players to follow stringent timelines has increased the demand for outsourcing of research activities.This Conference brings together Researchers, Doctors, Principle Investigators, Clinical research sites, CROs, CMOs, Investors, and senior executives from Biopharma, Medical devices and Pharmaceutical industries around the globe to discuss, reflect on and develop their ideas.
It offers many opportunities for professional contact and development The 11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 will provide opportunities for everyone to learn, gain insight and new skills, and also, there will be many opportunities to network and meet new peoples from industry and patient’s clinical organizations, 11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020 hope to lead to new successful collaborations in the future. It is definitely our aim and ambition for every participant to return home somehow enriched, both professionally and on a personal level.
11th Annual Clinical Trials Summit 2020
28th May 2020, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
Key Themes Discussed:
• Current key changes and challenges for trials in India.
• Challenges while growing your research development.
• Discuss the various principles and methods for implementing the project life cycle at each important phase.
• Setting up the best position to sustain an agile procedure for your study design
• Addressing biomarker integration into a protocol while remaining agile.
• Planning and managing an adaptive clinical trials – Challenges and the best practices to achieve
• Discussing on the flexibility to redesign clinical trials at intermediate stage.
• Current evolution of clinical trials: Addressing challenges for the future?
• Discussing the major challenges with global trials —How can they be overcome?
• Discussion and development of functional processes in living organisms
• Provide clinical research and construct foundations for biomedical research and forms of study.
• Required advancement of clinical trials and new medicines
• Discussing the pharmaceutical industry's financed portion.
• Discussing future – Current challenges and overview to look out for while collaborating with the CROs and Sponsorships company
• Establishing an effective and quality collaboration between Sponsors and CROs and if it fails, what are the costs and negative results of a failed partnership?
• Clinical studies and patients assessment
• Identification of study participants and evaluation of physiological or health outcomes.
• New drugs and clinical trial rules to prepare for regulatory inspection and to improve the quality and lifespan of patients
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHO YOU’LL MEET: -
CEO's, CTO's, CIO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
• Clinical Research & Development
• Clinical Research Services
• Clinical Operations
• Clinical Data Management
• Clinical IT
• Clinical Trials
• Medical Affairs
• Regulatory Affairs
• Quality control / Assurance/GCP
• Clinical Study Design
• Safety Surveillance
• Subject Recruitment
• E-Clinical Systems
KEY SPEAKERS :
• BANOTH VENKATESWARLU, Assistant Drugs Inspector, Central Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
• CHIRAG TRIVEDI, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi-Aventis
• REBU NINAN, Director - Strategic Marketing & Commercial Operations – Biologics, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
• PRASANNA GANAPATHI, Associate Vice President – Global Clinical Sciences, Mylan Laboratories
• SHUBHANGI DESAI, Director - Global Clinical Trial Management, Abbott (Singapore)
• YASMIN SHENOY, Director-Regulatory Affairs, Sanofi-Aventis
• SHREEKANT SAPATNEKAR, Director - Clinical Research, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre
• SANDESH SAWANT, Director and Head Clinical Trials, Cipla
• MURTUZA BUGHEDIWALA, Associate Director – GCO, Johnson & Johnson
• RAJENDRA JANI, Senior Subject Expert & Advisor, Clinical Research Consultant
• MURUGANANTHAN KRISHNAN, Country Monitoring Head - Global Development Operations, Global Drug Development, Novartis
• RANJIT BARSHIKAR, CEO - QbD International, United Nations Adviser, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
• SRIRUPA DAS, Director - Medical Affairs, Abbott
• SUTAPA BANDYOPADHYAY NEOGI, Professor, International Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR)
• ANANT PATIL, Asst Professor Department of Pharmacology, Dr DY Patil Medical College
• PRATIKSHA PALAHE, Head NFB, National facility for Biopharmaceuticals
• ARUN GUPTA, Head Medical Affairs & Clinical Research, Dabur Research & Development Centre
• JYOTSNA PATWARDHAN, Head Development QA, Novartis
• VAIBHAV SALVI, Head - Project Management and Strategic Initiatives, Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
• KARAN THAKKAR, Regional Clinical Site Lead, Pfizer
• PRASHANT A. PANDYA, DGM-Global Strategic Sourcing - Scientific Affairs, Mylan Laboratories
• PRANJAL BORDOLOI, Vice President – Clinical, Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance, Veeda Clinical Research
• PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch
• SAKHARAM GARALE, Head South-East Asia Operations ACMA & Managing Partner, RENOVARE Healthcare Solutions
• SUJAY KULKARNI, Business Partner/ Medical Expert, Novartis
• SANDEEP JAGTAP, Assist. General Manager - Clinical R & D, Mylan Laboratories
In order to register please contact us on E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or Call - +91 44 24762472
Please note that this is a PAID event and NOT A FREE event (no complimentary passes available). Any invite, email or tickets issued mentioning it as a free pass or free ticket to this event through any third party site will strictly not be accepted by the organizer and entry won’t be granted at the event.
• Early Bird Discounted Price (Vaild till 14th April 2020) - (INR 10,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
• Standard Price (Vaild from 15th April 2020) - (INR 15,000 + GST (18%) per delegate)
For Bulk Booking of More Than 5 Delegates – Please let us know your interests.
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR