Work as Associate Field Manager at MSD
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Post : Associate Field Manager
• Responsible for the Achievement of Sales Target in the assigned Territory.
• Responsible for building long lasting relationship with the Customers and KOL.
• Responsible for providing feedback to superior on the developments in the areas of business interest.
• Responsible for implementation of Companies Policies and Procedure.
• Demand generation for Ruminant/ Companion Animal/ Poultry products in trade (from Vets/DF’s/Canine Practitioner/ Paravets/ Shepherds, MU etc).
• Selling these products by using PharmaSell/Action selling Process steps.
• Coordinating between retailer and distributors.
• Minimizing expiries by regular secondary sales.
• Prompt submission of DFAR / TE.
• Liaison with Vet Colleges & Institutions
• Development of good rapport with Milk union and other NGO’s for business volumes.
• Responsible for Outstanding/recoveries pertaining to Ruminant and companion Animal products for their territory.
• Compliance to Business Principles
• The Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining Sales growth for Ruminant and companion Animal products in their respective territories. Achieving annual targets, In addition to this regular customer follow up like Vets, DF’s, Shepherds’, milk unions, other NGO’s, distributors & retailers.
• Growth and expansion of Ruminant and companion Animal products to make MSH AH leading company in their territory against increasing competition phase.
• Attaining desired growth as per traffic light model.
Qualification : B.Sc/B.Pharmacy/BVSC Graduate.
Experience : 2-5 years
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Direct Sales Generic
End Date : 10th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database