Walk in interview for Fresher B.Pharm in Tata consultancy Services
Tata consultancy Services is one of the leading IT services, consulting and business solution organization hiring B. Pharm. candidates for their new projects for the pharmacovigilence & clinical data management services.
Post : Pharmacovigilence and Clinical Data Manager
• B. Pharm Graduates are only eligible, Final Year Graduation students who will pass out in 2019 and can join the company in 2019 can apply.
• Who was pass out in 2018 and can join company immediately.
• Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible
• Only full-time graduation (with 16 years regular education) will be considered.
• Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year, 2nd year & 3rd year before appearing for the interviews.
• Candidates Should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
• Candidates who have attended the TCS selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible.
• Good Communication Skills (Spoken, Written) and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical & logical reasoning skills
• Willing to work in 24x7 environment (any shift)
• Basic computer and systems skills
• Ability to use various applications in PC (especially MS word, MS excel proficiency is very essential).
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Mumbai/Pune
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
Pool-campus interview at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Date: 27th March 2019
Registration time: 9.00 AM
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
• Link to Campus portal: nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
Steps to Register:
• Registration on TCS BPS the Campus Portal is mandatory
• Students must register as campus applicants in TCS (BPS) section only and under the college’s name.
• They will have to update highest qualification as “Graduates” and generate a DT Reference Number.
• Candidates are requested to fill the Application Form and provide a hard copy of the same for the placement process.
• Round 1 - Aptitude test
• Round 2 - HR Round
• Round 3 - Technical Round
• Round 4 - Manager Round
All rounds of interview are eliminating round.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- 2 Copies of your Resume/CV/Bio-Data
- 2 Copies of documents of qualification
- 2 Passport size Photographs at the time of Interview
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Near Chitranagri, Kolhapur
27th March 2019 (9.00 am - 9.30 am)
Dr. Anilkumar J. Shinde, Training & Placement Officer
E mail: email@example.com,
See All Other Jobs in our Database