Vacancy for Research Associate at IISER
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Post : Research Associate (RA)
Name of the Project : “Analysing conformational Dynamics of Dynamin during Membrane Fission”
Project Code : 30116284
Funding Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience
Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences with training in chemical biology and cell structure
Preference : Candidates with strong capabilities in setting up, managing and executing projects related to development of photocrosslinking approaches, covalent modification of biomolecules and their mass spectrometric analysis as well as their application to live cell imaging will be preferred
Tenure of the appointment : Up to March 24, 2020 extendable for further period subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Consolidated emoluments :
Rs. 36,000/- + 30% HRA to Rs. 40,000/- + 30% HRA per month based on experience
Age : Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
6. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in each stage of the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Day, Date, Time & Venue of Walk-in interview :
Friday, March 15, 2019 at 10.00 AM at Seminar Room No. 34, Second Floor, Main Building.
HOW TO APPLY:
At the time of interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form (available below), self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size colour photograph. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
Advt. No. 20/2019/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./06.03.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database