Require Product Manager at Takeda
More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
Post : Product Manager
- Conceptualization of marketing ideas/themes to run campaigns and activities
- Strong implementation of marketing ideas and activities in coordination with the sales team
- Understanding and presenting market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments for execution and conducting periodic reviews measuring engagement/activities and business output
- Design and implement activities along with Medical Affairs for KOL advocacy to drive awareness and brand salience
- Driving digital marketing campaigns like email/teasers/online marketing and use of Vablet for promotion
- Market understanding and competitive intelligence for hemophilia products
- Drive training agenda internally for the sales team along with Medical Affairs
- Brand performance analytics, TC/Patient data and reporting on Key Projects to Global
- Nww product launch marketing plan, strategy and budgets
- Formulating & implementing business strategies for segmentation, targeting & positioning of products in entire Hematology franchise. (Roughly 60 million USD growing at 25% CAGR for past 5-6 years).
- Launching and monitoring performance of new products & recommending marketing initiatives for the same; Formulating proper combination of various marketing tools & product mix. Develop P5 Marketing plans, Overall Marketing Strategy for portfolios and products, Marketing Communication plan, Budgeting/ financial planning in order to deliver Sales Targets and Operating Profit.
- Drive Launch Readiness/ launch plans for new planned products for India (90%) and other South Asia markets as applicable.
- Pre-launch market research, Launch Plan, pre-launch activities, post-launch activities and sales tracking.
- Drive monthly forecasting and planning, pricing strategies, budgeting/ financial planning and agency management with quarterly reviews.
- Drive Long Range planning for portfolios and business case approvals from India launch for current and pipeline products.
- Coordinating marketing activities with sales team so as to increasing market shares of key products
- Responsible for Marketing Communications for India which involves local implementation of marketing messages, materials and training
- Identify and engage national level KOLs for current and future range of businesses. Manage relations with NGOs and other stakeholders’ especially local level groups as per business needs.
- Support delivering Sales Targets and Operating Profit
- Develop KOL & stakeholders management and engagement plans
- New account planning and new indication inclusion.
- Develop and design collaterals, other promotional inputs/content for HCP/Patient education on therapy, standards of care, right dosing and other key brand messages etc
- Drive Business analytics /market research and Competitor Intelligence
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Job ID : SR0034112
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database