Require Clinical Research Coordinator at Teva | M.Pharm
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
• To monitor and do a Quality Check of all study activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out, as described in SOP
• Co-ordinating with Project Management Group (PMG) for compliance with the sponsor requirements and timelines.
• Periodic review on status of study files up to archival of files.
• Co-ordinating with PMG and lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
• Co-ordinating with Report Writing Group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
• Co-ordinating with PMG and Investigators in resolving the queries raised by the sponsors.
• Compilation of study data and review of clinical reports.
• To carry out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
• Coordinating with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
• Report to Principal Investigator on study related activities.
• To report to respective Centre Head on all activities.
• Must be a M.Pharm graduate with 2 years of experience in similar profile.
• Must have strong communication and verbal skills in English
• Must possess strong influential skills and affirmative communication/interpersonal skills
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Clinical Research
End Date : 5th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database