Recruitment for Pharmacists (16 posts) in Rural Development Department - Government Jobs
Self Under the guidance of Yashwantrao Chavan, the Pune Zilla Parishad was established in May, 1962. Self Shankarrao Dashrathrao Ursal got the first honor to be the Chairman of the Pune Zilla Parishad. He took over as president from 12/8/1962 to 11/8/1972. Since then, 22 are now finally elected. Presently, Shri Vishwasrao Devkat is the President of the State. Today, 13 Panchayat Samitis and 1407 Gram Panchayati villages are working for the development of the rural areas. The Pune Zilla Parishad has always been ahead in any new government scheme, campaign, campaign, implementation.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 16
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India.
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
3. Domicile certificate required.
Online Test Status / Level
1) The level of question in online examination will not be more than that of the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the admission rule of that post.
2) The status of the examination for the posts in which the minimum qualification for the position is equivalent to the degree of the recognized university in India. But the question marks of Marathi and English subjects in this subject will be same as the level of Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12).
Selection Process & Duration
The checklist prepared by the Selection Committee will be valid for a period of 1 year or till the date on which the vacancy has been made in preparation of the list of selectors, whichever is later, then this checklist will be valid.
Written Examination : Posts for which necessary to conduct written examinations & physical examinations/ Proficiency Test at that time written examinations will be of 120 marks & physical examinations/ Proficiency Test will be for 80 marks. Still those who score minimum 45% marks will be eligible for physical examinations / Proficiency Test of ZP.
Apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in
Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
Last Date : 16/04/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database