Job Openings for Pharmacists (21 posts) in SPSC | Government Jobs
1. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website spscskm.gov.in on or before 05/04/2019 (midnight). Application submitted after 05/04/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
3. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 22/04/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller of Examinations, SPSC w.e.f. 13/05/2019 to 21/05/2019.
4. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
5. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) along-with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
6. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates themselves w.e.f. the date published by the Commission in the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in/
7. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
8. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
9. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
10. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
11. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Last Date : 05/04/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database