The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex. Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of various Paramedical posts in the Sikkim Subordinate Allied and Healthcare Service, under Health Care, Human Services and Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim.
No of Posts : 21
Bhutia Lepcha (Women)-02
Other Backward Classes - Central List-03
Other Backward Classes - Central List (Women)-01
Other Backward Classes - State List-02
Other Backward Classes - State List (Women)-02
Most Backward Class (State List)-01
Weaker Sections of Society-01
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy from any institutes recognized by Pharmacy Council of India/State Pharmacy Council and registration as Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council.
Pay Matrix Level: Level-10
(i) Age: Should have attained the age of 21 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 28/02/2019.
(ii) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(iii) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(iv) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(v) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
(vi) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(vii) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(viii) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
(ix) Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
Find more info on Next Page...
1. Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website spscskm.gov.in on or before 05/04/2019 (midnight). Application submitted after 05/04/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
3. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 22/04/2019 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller of Examinations, SPSC w.e.f. 13/05/2019 to 21/05/2019.
4. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
5. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) along-with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
6. e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates themselves w.e.f. the date published by the Commission in the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in/
7. Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
8. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
9. Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
10. The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
11. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
Last Date : 05/04/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database