Job for Product Adviser (50 posts) in TaRaRe Consulting Services | B.Pharm, B.Sc
TaRaRe Consulting Services Private Limited was founded in 4th June, 2018 with a single mission: to be the most successful, creative and ground-breaking consulting agency in India. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes to full fill their staffing needs. We offer a wide range of consulting services with the necessary tools and expertise to help grow your business. Though we 've grown since our founding, we 're still the same agency at heart. Let us help your business grow to the next level by providing the best talent in the industry.
Post : Product Adviser
No of Posts : 50
1. Ensure the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times.
2. Be polite and friendly to customers at all times in order to support the achievement of the highest standards of customer service.
3. Greet customers in a friendly and courteous way on entry to the shop in order to ensure customers feel welcome and to contribute to a positive overall shopping experience.
4. Serve customers efficiently and courteously on the shop floor, and/or at the cash register in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience.
5. Replenish stocks on the shop floor on an ongoing basis in order to ensure maximum range at all times.
6. Arrange and display products, in order to promote sales.
7. Help customers try on supplements/sample if any available, and Nutrition value if required, in order to support their purchase decision/s
8. Ascertain customers’ wants or needs and recommend, select and help in order to meet their needs.
9. Watch for and recognise security risks and thefts, preventing or handling these situations as far as possible in order to minimise losses.
10. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices in order to ensure store policies are adhered to at all times.
11. Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payments efficiently and courteously.
12. Open and close cash registers, count money, separate charge slips, coupons and vouchers, balance cash drawers and make deposits in order to ensure cash control is maintained at all times.
• Fluency in English, Hindi & Telugu languages
• Experience in a Healthcare, FMCG and life style products category is desired
• Should be flexible to work from a retail store
Qualification : B.Pharmacy or B.Sc with any life sciences stream would be preferred
Experience: 0-1 year (in Healthcare, FMCG and life style products category is desired)
Freshers can also apply.
Languages known: Fluency in English, Telugu and Hindi is must.
Candidates with excellent communication skills are preferred.
Job location : Hyderabad only
Salary: 10500 + incentives (monthly basis)
for experienced candidates salary is negotiable.
Should be flexible to work from a retail store.
Shift timings: 11:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Weekly off on Sundays.
There is no Bond agreement for this position.
No need to submit any original certificates for this position.
Tarare Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database