Job Openings for Pharmacists (23 posts) in Public Health Department - Government Jobs
7. It will be full responsibility of candidate for rejection of application. candidate can not compalin regarding this matter. if any information is incorrect or wrong filled up by candidate, candidate will be rejected from recruitment process.
8. If applicants bringing any political or other influence, their application is rejected.
9. Candidates should appear for test on their own expenses.
10. During examination, it is prohibited to use mobile or other contactable instruments in exam hall
11. Candidates, employed in government jobs, should take permission from their departmental head before applying.
12. Candidate should resident of maharashtra (DOmicile certificate is must)
13. Reserved category candidates should provide caste certificate during verification
14. Ladies reserved candidate should provice certificate during verification.
15. Candidate should provide certificate regarding small family certificate (Not applicable for unmarried candidates)
16. Reserved category candidates should submit caste validity certificate with in six month after recruitment. Otherwise, such candidates services will be terminated.
17. Selected candidates should provide government recognised computer qualifying exam's certificate with in 2 years of recruitment
18. Candidates who will make appearance in merit list should provide self attested photocopies and original of below mentioned certificates/documents
- Eductional/Experience/Technical eligibility certificate and marksheets
- Caste certificate and caste validity certificate
- Age proof: School LC or Birth certificate or HSC exam marksheet
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Computer exam pass out certificate
- District Employment or Selfemployment office's registerd number
- Other related documents
Last Date : 18/03/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database