Job opening for M.Pharm in Formulation Research Development at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Executive / Junior Executive – Formulation Research Development
• Development of solid oral dosage forms (enteric coated tablets, modified release tablets, immediate release tablets, soft gelatin capsules and hard gelatin capsules) for US and EU markets.
• Literature search, Patent search and evaluation, evaluation of suitable excipients for Formulation, evaluation of packaging material, and evaluation of suitable manufacturing process, accordingly take trial batches
• Pre-formulation study, Compatibility study, innovator sample characterization, checking in-process parameters during product development, create, conduct and evaluate the stability programs as per ICH guidelines, supporting the product development process
• Responsible for preparing documents related to manufacturing & dossier filing such as master formula card, technical directions, technology transfer, product specifications, stability protocols and reports.
• Experienced in handling rotary compression machine, fluidized bed dryer, colloidal mill, rapid mixer granulator, roller compactor, auto coater, dissolution apparatus, disintegration tester, multimill, capsule filling machine, HPLC, UV-visible spectrophotometer, differential scanning calorimeter, spray dryer, malvern zetasizer, high pressure homogenizer
• Hands on experience on development of solid dosage formulations and understanding of technical challenges associated with these dosage forms
Experience: 1-2 Years
Age: 24-26 Years
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals
Functional Area: Formulation Research Development
Education: M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics) – with GATE or GPAT Qualify
Department: Formulation Research Development
Location: Lalru – Punjab
Last date: 15th April, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database