Job for Marketing Executive at Institute for Integrated Rural Development | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Institute for Integrated Rural Development, Shimla (India), established in 2004 is a peerless center of excellence at all level of developmental solutions offering infra solutions and health services. The institute has been ranked 1st in the “Best innovative practices award for women at workplace- 2019, Best NGO in country- in livelihood award by CSR Times and scored top rank e-NGO challenge South Asia 2014 Award”. In the journey of over 14 years, we have established several milestones in terms of developmental solutions pan India. Initiatives of IIRD-Shimla have been served countless people in health concern, education and basic amenities at the door step. Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra(s) is one of our endeavours to create awareness among the public regarding generic medicines and to provide all the commonly used generic medicines covering all the therapeutic groups under the vision of hon'ble prime minister i.e. to bring down the healthcare budget of every citizen of India through providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices.
Post : Marketing Executive
No of Posts : 02
1. Build healthy professional rapport with healthcare professionals and staff and giving feedback.
2. Develop and administer a selling program by: Setting goals, planning, budgeting and organising a program, implementation and controlling and evaluating results.
3. Develop strategies to build the customer base, calling the customers and preparing profile of the customers, improve sales numbers and management in customer relationship.
4. Key contact between the industry and medical profession and collection of data from the authorised territory.
5. Meet health professional in an organized manner using standard daily work plans and tour plans with the help of the Mission Head.
6. Monitoring distribution and updating daily work reports every day.
7. Create brand awareness by growing the image of the product and identify the need of associated outlets and coordinate with centralized procurement in charge for the supply.
8. Design and communicate seasonal schemes and offers to associate outlets prior the approval of Mission Head.
9. Design and distribution of promotional/ informational materials to doctors, patients or retailers as applicable and to achieve area budget and to ensure receivables from the market.
10. Identify and establishment of a professional linkage with potential stockiest and suppliers.
11. Identify the possible bulk order as well as small demands from applicable institution/ Organizations.
12. Managing budgets and expenses effectively to maintain sales to expense ratio.
13. Attending weekly, monthly or quarterly sales review meetings to discuss marketing strategies and team performance.
14. Stay informed about competitor activities and key market trends.
Experience: 0-2 Yrs
Essential Qualification: B. Pharm or M. Pharm
1. Mandi based (coordination at entire Himachal Pradesh)
2. Kangra based (coordination at entire Himachal Pradesh)
Industry Type: Generic/Non generic medicines
Functional area: Marketing executive
End Date: 12th March 2019
Forward CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute for Integrated Rural Development
For any query: 0177-2640761
See All Other Jobs in our Database