Job for Associate Research Analyst at Clarivate Analytics | Fresher M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Associate Research Analyst - Current Awareness
• Complying with editorial policies and conventions.
• Achieve production volume and quality targets.
• Recording performance against target.
• Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
• Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
• Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
• Effective personal planning and time management.
• Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
• To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
• To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager / director on a permanent or temporary basis.
M.Pharm / B.Pharm ; Fresher to 1 year (Freshers with Backlogs or arrears please do not apply)
Experience: Freshers to 1 years
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database