Job openings for Pharmacists at CNCI - Goverment of India
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
CNCI, Kolkata invites application from the citizens of India for recruitment to the following posts and required educational qualification and experience is as under.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Post : 2 (Two)
Reservation : UR
Pay Scale (as per 7th CPC) : Level-5
Age Limit : 30 years
Required qualification and experience : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institution/ University. Should be registered with the Pharmacy Council in accordance with the provisions of Pharmacy Act,1948. Desirable: 2 years’ experience in a reputed Hospital/Institution
General Terms & Conditions for direct recruitment:-
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to “The Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, 37 S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-,drawn in favour of “Director CNCI”, payable at Kolkata.
However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI - SC, ST, PH & female candidates The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. Block (Research wing) of this Institute, within 02.04.2019 (5pm).
2. The envelope shall be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. In case of apply for more than one post, individual application will have to be sent
3. Those already employed under Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector / Autonomous Institutes, should apply through proper channel.
4. Age relaxation will be given to the applicants under SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules. With regard to upper age limits, the crucial date would be the last date fixed for receipt of application.
5. No interim queries will be entertained. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Depending on the number of applications, eligible short-listed candidates will be called for trade test or interview (as applicable). Since, it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for trade test or interview, the applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
See All Other Jobs in our Database