Abbott India Limited looking for Brand Marketing Manager | B.Pharm / B.Sc MBA
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Brand Marketing Manager
- Building strong marketing programs to drive engagement with the target audience - consumers / HCPs. Execute with help of cross functional teams. Tracking and measuring the impact of the Marketing Programs.
- Managing the creative agencies so as to develop brand communication. While also focusing on A&P spends and related provisions.
- Support and drive sales – work in close partnership with sales/ trade team to ensure marketing programs are driven consistently and in a high quality manner.
- Liaise with Market Research agencies to gather insights from consumers so as to evolve relevant brand communication strategy
- Follow due diligence in documentation and ensuring OEC SOPs are followed.
• 4+ Years
• Proven track record of organizing National level meetings of KOLs (e.g. Expert Input Forum, Scientific Symposia etc.)
• Successful record of establishing new categories / concepts / needs among physicians or end users.
• Should be excellent in interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
• Proven track record for designing, implementing and tracking impact of creative marketing programs through sales force.
Experience : 4+ years
Qualification : B. Pharm / B.Sc and MBA
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 20th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database