Require Project Coordinator at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Project Coordinator \/ Manager
• Liaise with business development, sales and marketing, order management, technical service , planning, NPDI, material master, IT, sourcing and procurement, QC, packaging, distribution and shipment, compliance and legal and other LSC R&D Global team(s) to make sure the flawless execution of R&D and Custom Synthesis Projects.
• Develop and communicate project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques. Report and escalate to department head as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the internal customers/client and other stakeholders. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties suppliers /vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and effective customer communications.
Preferably Master in Business/Project management with relevant experience. Degree / Knowledge in Chemistry, Organic chemistry, R&D or Custom Synthesis area will be advantageous.
5-10 Years of relevant Experience preferably in CRO, CMO, Pharmaceutical, Fine chemical or other relevant industry.
• Sound knowledge of project management with good hands-on skills. Good understanding and working experience on SAP system.
• Good computational skills & exposure to some form of Laboratory Information Management System.
• Technical writing skills, writing project communications and updates, effective e-mails, procedures & other similar documentation.
• Team building skills, motivating, coaching, excellent understanding of & passion for safe work procedures & practices.
Experience : 5-10 years
Qualification : MBA, M.Sc
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 20th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database